Mocrea™ – liver & eye health supplement
Mocrea™ is a Chinese herbal supplement developed by HYY (BVI) Ltd. to support healthy liver function and to maintain good vision and normal body essence (stored in the kidneys, body essence provides the material basis for genital development and sexual maturation. In TCM, body essence is essential for all life activities).
In Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), “The liver opens into the eyes”. The eyes have a close relationship with the liver because they are connected to the liver meridian. The ability to see depends on the nourishment of the eyes from blood stored in the liver.
- Deficiency of liver yin and blood can lead to blurred vision, night blindness, dry eyes and poor vision;
- Flare up of liver fire can lead to bloodshot eyes;
- A common health problem in TCM known as “hyperactivity of liver yang” triggers the qi and blood to ascend to the brain.
- Headaches with distending pain, dry and bloodshot eyes, a red and dry tongue, hearing loss and insomnia are the common signs of this condition.
- When dampness and heat in the liver and gall bladder occur, this usually manifests with yellow eyes.
In TCM, our liver controls flowing and spreading movements. By stimulating flow, the liver adjusts and ensures the smooth movement of qi, blood and body fluids, and spreads these substances to the entire body.
There are three functional aspects of the liver’s activity: regulating qi, regulating emotions, and enhancing the digestive properties of the spleen.
Additionally, it is also important to maintain the balance of yin and yang and understand how our bodies relate to elements found in nature. According to TCM, the spring season belongs to the wood element and dominates liver functioning. Nourishing the liver in the springtime can prevent a yin deficiency in the summer.
Chinese medicine uses Chinese wolfberry (Gou-Qi-Zi in Chinese) to promote organ functioning especially that of the liver, support healthy vision and maintain body essence. Chinese wolfberry is commonly used in soup and is regarded as a beauty aid and an anti-aging agent. It is widely used as an ingredient in various diets, wines, extracts or patent remedies that are made for these purposes.
However, easier than making soup, MocreaTM is a 100% wolfberry extract originating from the Ning Xia area that brings busy people its benefits in an easy digestible form as a health supplement. It is particularly suitable for long term consumption by those who need general invigoration.